It's an enhanced version of my game, Planaris 2, with the following improvements:
- It's a standalone windows application... Which means better visual fidelity, better fullscreen/4k support, and in general a better experience all around.
- It supports steam cloud saves, steam achievements, and steam leaderboards.
- A bunch of all-new levels, some of which have added mechanics such as gravity, alternating dual-color shape placement, and additional piece shapes.
- Small QoL features such as an indicator that shows you when & where the next lock will spawn.
- Controller/Steam Big Picture support coming in version 1.1 -- which will have a public beta soon and should be live late July-early August.
To celebrate, I'm giving away 5 keys to the first 5 people to comment on this post! So leave a comment below & if you're one of the first 5 I'll send you a free key for the game on Steam :).